Friday, August 7, 2009

Whhhheeeee!!! Me want MTV World Stage passes!!!! Please send me to cover the event and I promise to be a good girl at work not like I have been lazing around in the office okayyy. It's only week one and I've been very progressive and efficient getting all my work done way before deadline. Will update about KLue in next entry not here. So bring me to MTV WS!!!!!! Pretty pleeeeeaaassseeeee coz this is like event of the year man! Why Malaysia not Singapore right? Coz Malaysia is cool like that hah! I hope they don't start banning whichever female artists who dress skimply. And also no shirt-off males *hinthint Pharell of N*E*R*D. Oh well, it's Malaysia after all and we are celebrating Merdeka(Independence Day) this month! Wooohoooo!!!
........Tanggal tiga puluh satu..... Merdeka merdeka merdeka
However the lyrics go laaaaaa......

So yeaaaaa MTV World Stage pases please =) I didn't win on fb when KLue had their contest(before I joined the team) right now it's my opportunity to be there or be square! Here are a few expecting acts that I'm going to googooogaga about:

Pixie Lott, Duffy lookalike but is way better than her and I think she's only freaking 18 like doubleyouteeeff right?!!! Can you say H-A-W-T British Blonde?


Raygun, British band to look out for besides Kasabian. Newbie but a definite burning track. There is a short clip here though but I think we can watch the video on TV or maybe it isn't available yet coz I can't seem to find any videos of it on youtube.


And lastly, of course AAR the star of the show!!! I bet 90% of the people are there just to watch them and not any other acts. Hmmm I Wanna was out way back in end of 2008 but I don't know why it only came to our radiowave recently. Weird coz usually American bands have their song played first in other countries not their own. Less competition from other American bands of similar style.


Local acts like Estranged will be playing too and many others to be announced. Bring me there!!!! 15th August at Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach, apparently they are gonna empty the man-made wave pool to turn it into a stage. *****Fingers crossed*****

No comments: