Friday, November 20, 2009

Typos and stutters

Ok typos are excusable especially with the words like 'your' and 'you are' or 'the' and 'they' but what about stuttering and getting your tongue all tied up as though the cat has got your tongue. I don't know about the rest of the population in the world but as for me I stutter a lot when I'm trying to tell a story to someone or when I try to explain something in detailed and I know everyone IS listening to me. I guess it's coz when you are with a different group of people the way you speak or communicate varies and you tongue has to get used to it but before you know it you're already with a different group of friends talking about different things hmm...

Any ideas on how to get rid of stutters? Or the common grammatical mistakes when you speak? The one thing I know is to speak slow and clearly but come on that wouldn't make your gossips juicier =(

No comments: