Monday, July 20, 2009

The hot chic+fat chic combo

Ok guys how true or how often does this happen? There's this really cute looking chic who you've been eyeing on for quite sometime and you are waiting just to take the right move to walk over there and say hi. But..... the only thing is she's always with this fat/ugly girl who happens to be her bff. What do you do? It's obvious you have to get through this not-so-attractive friend of hers first to get to her. Find a scapegoat(a buddy of yours who's willing to be a decoy, or who's willing to take the other ugly chic when you both go on double dates) haha.......

You know somewhere deep down I've always felt like the fat/ugly chic but I never let it bother me or felt unwanted. So what if guys are interested in my hot girl friends? So what I'm not the first girl that catches your attention when you enter the room. You know personality shines through! It's bigger than pam anderson's double d's. Unless your intention is to get into her pants then be my guess go ahead and oogle all you want at pam anderson's double d's =)

2 comments:

stty said...

hahahhah i loveeee ♥ this post!!! and true true, personality shines through everything! btw, was browsing thru youtube the other day and saw the uploaded video of Happy Saturday where u asked me and Adrienne to talk smth whilst u were filming shitzow hahahaha ;)

Angelene Tang said...

hahahaha that's over 2 years ago hah! we were so young and i had my fringe lol and we looked alike.