Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Kay elle weekenders

Last weekend down was for a mission =) my interview with KLue. I applied for my internship with the magazine a few weeks back and got a prompt reply from the editor asking me to go down for an interview. Fortunately the interview went amazingly smooth and I was almost hired on the spot. She said my chances were high and we even talked about the allowance which I assume they obviously want me on board or else why bother telling me how much they will pay me. So I waited till today for a confirmation from KLue but I was so anxious as it was past lunchtime and still no reply, I sent the editor a thank you letter instead then she came back to me with good news of wanting to hire me. Phhhheeeww! What a relieve! Now all I have to do is find a nice place to stay for the 3 months in KL. But but before that I obviously have to hand up my final projects and sit for the exams siiiggghhhhh aaaaaahhhhhh I can't wait for it to be over and done with.

Will probably be down in KL this weekend as well to look for a nice condo around Sunway/ Subang or SS2.